CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Im baaaack!

Well, let's see. 26 + 24 = 50, 50 divide by 30 = 1 with 20 remainings. So I've been hell'a busy for pass "a month and 20 days". Well actually, Im overseas in HK during 5th of Dec, and back at 31st of the same month. Ever experience going through new year on the plane?! Well I did not, Lol. I'm back in malayland at 9 pm++ and the moment I switched on my phone, Tons and Dozens of SMSs are pouring into my phone and I was like @#*%&$!!?
Oh, sorry for the rudeness. =X Have been under greeeaat pressure while in HK. Morning Im enjoying, night Im suffering. Thinking of my PMR results. Im so freaking scared that I might even get a Red Elephant for my history or geography. The more I think, the more I cant sleep. And whats worse is, the one living on the floor above my brother's apartment was a total freak. Now let me ask you, who would freaking push furnitures during the middle of the night and make loud and noisy noises to make people go crazy? And somemore sleeping DIRECTLY under the noise. And guess what? I went to bed at 2 a.m and fell asleep at 6.30a.m+. I know it sound crazy but, you should try that =O!
Anyway. Worked on something during the holidays. Ill pose it in the next pose. Don't feel like messing up my "journal" over here.
Been on mood swing here, no mess with me. You play with me, I kill. =O
Well. About the trip in HK. Ocean Park and Disneyland was okay. Just a lil bit too crowded. Well guess what, Im in a quite bad mood when we just entered Ocean Park and I came out wet. ( Literally ) As for Disneyland, well. Saw Mickeys everywhere. Trees, chairs and even eggs. *Pfft* Whats best in Disneyland is the Spacemount A.K.A Roller Coaster. It's waaaaay better than roller coasters in Ocean Park, but not that scary. It's really nice, especially with nice scientific background. The darkness in there will make you feel like you're falling =X. And for the Mickey Mouse Parade. The title is called the "Let It Snow Mickey Mouse Parade!" So called Let it snow. I don't even see snows. Only some girls wearing a big snow-like thing on their back, walking around smiling and releasing electrodes. Luckily Im electric proof-- =D
Hmmm well. Im in HK for amost 25 days and yeah, 5 days having fun, 20 days shopping with my mother *Pfft!* Its the best way to torture me =( . But I learned many things in HK. For example, you can see fish still jumping on the tables in the market. And guess what, I saw something funny one day in the market. An eel that has been cut into pieces. And ALL of its body is still MOVING! ~~~ Urgh. Not disguisting enough to disguise me though. I'd saw many other things more disguisting than that Lol.
And 1 more thing. I saw quite a few "mental problem" people in HK. Everywhere. Bus station, train station, Time Square HK, everywhere. Even in front of Mc Donald and IN there as well. Maybe seeing them is a habit for Hongkies.
Let's see. What's next. Oh yeah. I found something interesting happening to me in HK. I walked around HK for 4 hours. Yeah, literally walk. Go and fro from my brother's apartment and the Hong Kong convention and exhibition centre. Well. If Im not wrong it's around 10+km. I don't know cause I don't measure it. Whats weird is, I can walk 4 hours with my dad and not feeling tired. But going on a shopping with my mom, 10 minutes can make my leg "sweet and sour". If we follow the explanation of science it will be " Walking brings out more movement and it can make your legs not feeling tired easily. Standing without moving would make the legs tired easily because it is not moving. " Well it's true but, shopping means walk what. Im still walking. But it still makes my legs tired. So my explanation is - Shopping is a past tense of Killing. ( No offence, shopping lovers. Just trying to make myself clear as it happened alot to me in HK )
Thats all about the trip in HK. My hand is sweet and sour now even though I'd typed alot of words. Well Tata.
-
-
-
By the way, I get 3 As for PMR =) Laugh all you like ^^

0 comments: