CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

- Infinity - And Beyond! -

Wa-ka-ka-ka-
I'm back!
...

...

-
-
-

Fine.

-
-

Anyways.
-
Sports Day is finally over! Yeah, I mean Finally!
Well. Didn't get any prices, because we did not win..

-
-
-

BUT!
It doesn't mean we lost -_-
Well, atleast we all did our best, right?
It's not like we're always go to mamak for food every practice!
* Look around *

-
-
-

Well well well.
Here comes the pictures~
-
-
-
This is taken during the last day of training. The others had left, so left us here taking photos -_-

-
-


Well. As for this. Copy the sentence up there -_-

And yeah, we sure look "dead".

-
-

Muahaha. Sports Day! See that? That's our blue house!
Not that I want to rub our own shoes, but come on, we look okay isn't it! =O
-
-

Cheerleaders! Woot!
The fact is, the cheer members are having more pressure than we do.
They trained few times harder than us.
You can see bruishes on every one of them.
Thanks cheers, I love you guys!
( Though they don't love me @_@ )
-
-


Hoho, took after the event ended.
Blue house marching crew, I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Muacks!
-
-

Weell.. About this pic..
Forced to take this pic by the "miss lady" next to me.
Hey look, I have to bend myself so much just to get even with her! =D
-
-
Took this when we're taking the bus back to school.
And yeah, I'm forced to again.

But still, I look okay right? O.o
Thats all for Sports Day, tata~

0 comments: