CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Ho Ho Ho-

-

-



-

Hehehe, how's that?

Something went wrong with streamyx, so did that during streamyx maintainence.

Took it few months ago.

( Look quite funny isn't it >.< )

-

Well let's see. The first one was taken in my room. I was going to sleep but well, you know, bored. So simply took a picture of my bighead.

Second one was taken ON my bed. Look so noob >.>

Third one. ( Grin ) Should know what i'm doing right? So what do you think you're looking at? =D

-

( E-G-O doesn't suit me. I saw people all around the world doing this then only I tried. I promise I'll never do it again. -_- )

Well laugh all you can as I am here to entertain you =D

-

Well, during the 3-day-no-internet life, my life is definately upside-down.

I mean it.

-

Everything went wrong. Like-

Running out of food in my house ( no food in cupboard and fridge)

Unlucky ( can't tell you what happened =X )

No internet ( I'm internet-addicted ya' know! =O )

-

Nothing special happened recently.

Just having some internet problems.

( Sorry if I annoy you but damn, losing internet connection is really a big problem for me.. )

Went for pattern practice today. Not bad.

Something special. Saw a 12 years old boy in HQ.

and DAMN! He's better than us. -_-

Such a shame~

-

After practicing we took Rapid back to central market. Don't know which dumb dumb pressed the bell and doesn't get off the bus.

The driver went frenzy and doesn't stop when we pressed the bell. We have to walk back to the station we're supposed to get off using 10 minutes.

Curse the driver and the #&*!#@#!

-

Then walked back to home using 10 more minutes.

KW and I trained the lion dance and somehow, I don't know how but somehow,

We did it! We did the stunt we'd desperated to learn!

We were so happy we forgotten the main reason he came to my house is to study =X

We did almost 30-50 times. Out of that, only 4 times succeeded. -_-

But atleast better than nothing. Don't worry, we're gonna continue!

More training on Saturday. Caaant wait!

-

Today my water bottle leaked when we are going back from HQ.

And my whole bag is soaked. With ICE. -_-

and what's worst is, I forgotten to take out my moral exercise book.

And yeah. Soaked as well.

Have to copy it aaall over again.

God, I'm dead.

-

Well. I have no more time for more poems again I suppose.

Too busy nowadays.

Have to do work, eat, study, sleep, eat, sleep, eat, sleep, eat and sleep.

Really busy. Stop laughing -_-

0 comments: