CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bad feeling about this.

I love, little kids. I like the fact they can get away with ice cream smeared all over their mouths, have their little rubber soled shoes step on the plastic cushions in cafes and get away with it pretty easily.But when they get a little older than -toddler and start screaming, making a fit, being all pissy, hitting their siblings with empty plastic bags (ohhoweffective) and go all -'I want it give it to me or I'll scream my lungs out till they pop considering I'm already screaming loud enough to deafen Sarah slightly', I just feel like taking a pillow and hitting them om their little heads. Not hard enough to knock them out, just enough till they get slightly woozy and find it hard to multitask following their parents, so as to not get lost and talking at the same time.But everything aside I do, like kids- I really do.
According to JasonVoon, while he was washing tons of cups after refreshments on Sunday;Using paper cups, means you have to cut down trees.Plastic cups release poisonous gas when heated strongly causing sever ozone layer damage. If using the type you can wash, you waste water washing 'em.And styrofoam cups, are not biodegradable.So what do you do when you're stuck with a million cups to wash and the fact that somehow any type of cup -isn't all that environmentally friendly?My conclusion -"Next time I'm on coffee duty, I'll just get two hee-uge Ikea vases, fill 'em with coffee and tea for people to drink from. Ohh, and that saves all the washing I need to do (;".Instant noodles, always come with monosodiumglucomate, also known as ar-gee-no-mo-toe. Basically, this stuff is flavouring that makes your hair drop if too much is consumed.Picking up a instant noodle package which seemed pretty okay seeing it had this sign saying, 'Non-Fried-Noodles' on it, I checked the labelled at the back and went,"Mummy, it says monosodiumglucomate. That's the thing that makes you grow bald right?"She replies, "Yeah, if you take to much it does." But then, she pauses and adds-"Oh, check if it's from Singapore. Cause I trust the monosodiumglucomate there more, should be fine."So now, I know that Mummys preference and confidence in Singapore food is much higher than Malaysia's. And ohwow, I could not agree more.So loves, buy Singapore products, to add a few more years to your life.

0 comments: