CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

You. You. And just, You.

I've just worked my finger out a tad bit, how awesome. Scrolling down the long list of pictures was, very nice. Not arranged in date, place or event everything was mixed up.Different emotions, different looks, different people. All bonded together in a file labelled 'My pictures', and in that, a ton of other files with a million tiny pixels forming together to create everything I call memories.There are pictures of you, and it's so bewildering to see how different things are from when that picture was taken. How situations have changed, obstacles have been overcome and bonds have been strengthened. I'm generalizing this you, because to subtly name each memory would take forever to complete. I won't say, "I hope you know who you are." because that would be just too general. It would loose its meaning, shallow-fy its depth and it just wouldn't be the same, as compared to if I do list out every picture and memory that just ran through my head.But like I said, it'll be just too long, listing every single thought that ran through my head tonight.I guess, time will keep passing, pictures will keep coming and memories will continue building. Good, or Bad. But it's pretty awesome, to see how it's nearing the end of another year. And to think of what's yet to be accumulated in that file labelled, Eric's pictures is just -dumbfounding. But beautiful at the same time.I do, hope you who reads this now know that you're in my picture box. I hope you know that little or small, big or tall- your picture inside my folder is one more picture that adds to the significance of it all.You're there because the role you play, importance you are and memory you have helped sculpt is one more tremendous significance treasured. One more picture that I looked at tonight and then smiled at.And you know, they say smiling helps increase your lifespan, so thank you. Thank you for being, you in my life.So generalized, so uncategorized and so vast you might think. But like I said, whatever size shape or category you come under my picture folder- I think knowing that you played a role in contributing a smile, would be a little blurry at first. It might just come as a little feeling. You might not be sure, if I'm talking about you. But that slight hint, that slight pang of doubt, wonder and "Is it me?", would be enough to assure you that, I am.You're special, not only because you're in my picture folder. But because that tiny picture has so much more meaning, plays s big role and contains an immense amount more of significance that you think it does.I, Love You.
Here's to Then, Now, and Later.

0 comments: