CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 21, 2009

My favourite ~

GRAWR! Best Part of My Life
- L I O N D A N C E -
-
-
I'm sure everyone here knows what's a Lion Dance means?
-
Lion? Dance? Lion that Dance?
Exactly. Lion that Dance!
-

-
Well let's see. On February 18th, we had our LD performance during assembly.
Quite perfect, just some tiny problems.
1. Not enough time for more training
2. Not enough time for performance
-
We're allowed to perform for 10 minutes, but we used up 15 minutes instead.
I'm like come on, 10 minutes are too short! That is why we are not able to do more stunts. Sad. D=
-
Anyhow. I'd started learning LD since July last year, but that's only the basics. I've only started learning skills and stunts 1 weeks before the performance on 18th. This is why I said "1. Not enough time for more training"..
-
Back to topic. Amy promised to throw us a party for the "first-time-perfect-performance".
We first planned to throw it on February 21st, but was kinda posponed as everyone's busy.
Sad, again. D=
-
And yeah, school is so far, okay. With school activities keeping me busy, I wouldn't have time wondering around my house after finishing my homework, since I don't really have any homework. =D
-
Our Blue House Marching Crew is almost fantastic, except for some tiny problems. Will go into details on later posts.
-
So then, さよăȘら !~
--------(Sayonara)

0 comments: