CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wuuo'Cha!

Ho Ho Ho! Hell'ot of new members on Saturday! =O!!
Quite suprised as our club suddenly "imported" atleast 15 new members, hooray!~
Looks like our performance did pweeetty well~
Form 1 to Form 5. Form 5! Lol~ Overjoy-- forgive me ^^"
Hehe, everything's going fine, except on Sunday =X.
Almost. ALMOST. I SAID ALMOST!
Almost broke my arms. *Giggles*
That's nothing. What's troublesome is..
I went for dinner and come back with a washing-machine stomach.
People with experience sure know what i means.
It felt like this.

-

-

Sheeshee~
Unable to go to school on Monday and Tuesday.
Here, I want to thank you to all my so-called "friends" for texting so-called "warm" messages like-
-
"Why no go skol?"
"Die ady ar?"
"Hand break? Too much break dance?"
"Masuk C?"

-

Lol. I think all of you understand the first 3. What's C? Heehee. I'll show you now.

-

C

-
-

Understand? =D
Okay. Back to my deeaar club!
Well. Let's not call them newbie or noob. Let's call them Newb.. Lol joking.
-
- Newcomers -
better right?
-
Now. They are indeed WAAAAY better than us ( KW and I of course )
They only learn a small part that day.
Back to the time when we are young..
*Flashback*
We have to do everything in one day. Well maybe not their fault.
we joined late. That's what we deserve. @_@
Lucky them. Pfft. =(

-

Sunday went to Puchong HQ for wushu sparring training.
Quite tough, I say.
But it was fun. Fun indeed.
KW vs Christopher. Wakakaka!
before that, we went through punchbag training.

-

Alex was right.
Advice to all ( I mean all. ) members who are going to sparring training.
Show some mercy to the punchbags.
Don't treat them bad.
Cause YOU don't deserve it.
What I mean you say? Well you see.

-

Alex said "U guzs ar, aaall lus to dee punchbags one.."
----------* You guys ar, all lose to the punchbags one..*

-

True. I saw a real-life example.
A quite cute-looking boy. Thought he's very good.
He kicked the punchbag very hard. Too hard perhaps.
The punchbag rebounded and slam right into his face.
I was gonna blow myself up when I saw that.
And I'm not sure that boy's stacarstic or what.
He flew up and drop on the floor.

-

Yes. "flew up"

Like those you see in the chinese movies.
I can't control myself but giggling everytime I see him.
Okay no more laughing =X.
I was assign by Alex to be KW's manager. Dressed him up for a fight! =O!
The fight was great. Really great. But heart breaking TT^TT
My pity KW, get beaten up to crap. Wuuwuu..
Ookay. Time's up. Gonna get back to study. So.
C'呀!
*see ya*
-
Btw. To someone whom concern. I'm not able to attend "xxx" cause I have a blue house marching crew to take care of. It's not that I don't want to go.
Sorry.

0 comments: